Hi peeps! The latest Snappy Tatter e-newsletter is out with lots of new info and holiday discounts. If you would like to receive this e-Newsletter via email when it comes out so you can take advantage asap, just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. My newsletter comes out every 2-3 months and showcases new work, talks about future plans and contains exclusive discounts that are hard to find!
Here’s the holiday newsletter!
- My Etsy shop, Snappy Tatter, is filled with 264 made to order (MTO) and ready made listings! Etsy’s new listing variations are working out well for my customers. I am working hard to make it seem more consistent from one listing to the next, something that is hard to do when much of my work is so varied. One-of-a-kind work will not have choices available but I always welcome custom requests.
- My website, Snappy Tatter-land, has many new postings to view since my July e-Newsletter!
~View the new flower design, the Camelia, available in my shop as a Bobby Pin.
~Learn how to make your tatted whites cleaner and brighter.
~View the new Sunflower jewelry including matching earrings that were a custom request.
~Find the links to many new listings in my Etsy Shop including; red and black Flourish bracelet, the Black Tie Christmas ornament, Decadence earrings in black and silver, Chantilly in striking white, and a metal Sunflower cuff.
~A custom Bridal Party jewelry set in cream and gold can be viewed in detail in Snappy Tatter-land. It is one-of-a-kind, so it is not shown anywhere else except on the actual Bridesmaids!
- Keep an eye out for new Snappy Couture listings! I am waiting for someone to receive their custom Snappy Couture “Petite Full Bloom” before I post pictures. I have two new floral Gala designs in the works and a stunning black choker as well. Aspen Trio, a glamorous trio of variegated leaves with Swarovski pearls and Czech glass is now available!
- Where to find me this holiday season! I always enjoy meeting Snappy Tatter fans in person. this year there will be two venues where you can find me. Any posters or fliers that are sent to me will be posted on my blog, Snappy Tatter-land. HUGE NEWS! I will be able to take all credit cards through the secure PayAnywhere app on my phone. Yay!
~Adams Ridge Holiday Craft & Vendor Show: Saturday, November 16th from 10am-3pm, Adams Ridge Clubhouse, 100 Adams ridge Blvd., Mars, PA, 16046. Jen and Jo-will I see you again? 😉
~Keystone Summit Holiday Shopping Days: Tues. 12/10 & Thurs. 12/12, 10 am-2pm+ next to cafe, 3000 Erricsson Drive, Warrendale, PA, 15086.
- Through the holiday shopping season there will be 3 Snappy Tatter promotions to indulge in. Feel free to share these codes with friends and family.
- $5 off your purchase of $30 with the coupon code “SNAPPYSCARE“*. Ends 10/31/13 at midnight EST.
- “SNAPPYTHANKSGIVING** for FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING until 11/30/13.
- From 12/1 to 12/20 there will be a FREE PRIORITY MAIL UPGRADE*** on your holiday order. Just write “Free Priority, Please” in message to seller and I will upgrade your shipping at no cost. Note: This promotion does not speed up my actual tatting! 😉
Enjoy your holiday shopping everyone. And have a blessed and happy holiday season with your loved ones!
Live, Love, Tat!
Please contact me with any questions. If you do not use the code or mention it in “message to seller”, $5 off or free shipping will not be applied.